Everything Else > Fish & Game Receipes

Making my 2nd batch of Chanterelle Spiced Vodka

(1/2) > >>

uncle buck:
I already made one bottle of spiced vodka.. I like the Texas Vodka for this because it's smooth...I took some Golden Chanterelles and some Trumpet Chanterelles and married it up with a Tablespoon of Caraway Seed, One lemon cut up with the rind on it, and one hot pepper.  Tried some of the dried hot peppers and they worked just as good as the fresh one... Just make sure you use a plastic disposable knife when you cut the fresh hot pepper up.. Don't touch your eyes.. HA HA!!  Try that Vodka that is made in Austin, Texas... Tito's Vodka..  Mary all of this stuff up in a nice size Mason jar.  Anotate the date on the top of the lid and use cheese cloth to drain the liquid back into the original 1/5 bottle ...  3 weeks later..You actually can do this if you even have about 4  Golden Chanterelles... I do like the Trumpet mushrooms.. Now not the black trumpets or the Horn of Plenty... The regular Trumpet mushrooms..

uncle buck:

uncle buck:
Should you venture here to make this stuff... Please make sure you use that TEXAS vodka... The Smirnoffs (sp) just is not as smooth.....

Lookn4Fur:
Hey UB.  I want to make this.  How about you give me some Chantrelles to try it out?

Pa Goosehntr:
 :( :( :( After you take away all his hunting properties you want him to "give" you something??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? I can only imagine what UB will give you!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ LOL-LOL-LOL  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version