Author Topic: green ammo, Green Knives, Green Hatchets even bullets for reloading green  (Read 2108 times)

uncle buck

Zombie bullets and gear. One thing IMO the green handle knives and Machete sure look neat! Just the color wants to make you buy it! I swear I saw the green bullets for reloading in .172 cal in a gun shop in Gettysburg!???? I would have purchased them but they were in bulk and I didn't want to spend  a lot of $$$$$$$.
Is the green  factory ammo any good for chucks and or coyotes?
I haven't used any Zombie ammo yet but I do have a few SILVER BULLETS with me while hunting on Full Moon Nights! ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:45:19 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

I did go on Hornadys web site and they do sell the ZMAX green in the  .172 cal. But wow $$$$$$$$   500 bullets sure cost a lot of money.. It doesn't come in the smaller boxes..It's nothing more the VMAX bullets and I'm not a total fan of VMAX for fur!!!!Probably not a person to like VMAX at all for fur... Give me the ole HP or soft point..

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
being as I do head shots all the time I find the 40gr bt V-Max to be the ideal bullets... unless I pull a shot way off center it's very seldom that I have a shot leave the head... a lot of bleeding ears and bulging eyes but even if there is a pass through, no damage to the usable/saleable parts of the pelts...

even with ground griz if there is a blow up on a shoulder there is still enough shock to drop'em...  what's great about them with a body shot, is the hydrostatic shock disjoints them like you're picking up a bag of oatmeal...  the performance of these bullets remind me of the 50gr SX bullets... I need to push them up to 35-3600fps to see if they stay together... if they do this will bring a light fast bullet to a whole new plateau of performance...  I can only imagine what the 22-250 would do with these at those speeds... prairie dogs, ground squirrels, red squirrels and such wouldn't be but a fine red mist, and the show that a crow would put on with the feathers all up in the air... oh my, I gotta get my mess set up and start loading again...   ;D
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...