Author Topic: what is your opinion on this Hecs Camo????  (Read 8943 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: what is your opinion on this Hecs Camo????
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 06:20:56 AM »
 ;D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D.............. 8)..........You 2 aren't going to make the Tastykake cheerleading squad anytime soon........ ::)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 07:57:50 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Are you trying to say your something to cheer about  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? I don't think so big boy  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 01:24:30 AM »
on camo for deer hunting... early archery season I used to wear a flowerdy Hawaiian shirt, and a straw hat,  Jasper ask Dick Alexander about it... he thought it was crazy till he sat on a large logging load out area up in Union county with me one evening, had deer all around me... never had any problems scaring deer, in fact some even seemed to be attracted to it, sometimes I'd have to sit a long while till they'd get away from me...

UB, I was out one night years back with Big Ben, damn crunchy snow, cold didn't walk to far in on any of our stands... as we were unloading at the one farm, I grabbed my tripod out of the truck and hit the squeaker I had taped onto the bar between the 2 rests... a loud resounding squeak was let out, then as we crossed the road and stepped our first steps into the field, what did we see but a set of eyes running hard into us... didn't get a shot off, but when we finally got out and set up, we called a very wary fox back in but never got a shot at him... I just hate when stuff like that happens...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...