Author Topic: Ice Fishing-15  (Read 22085 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ice Fishing-15
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2015, 05:34:39 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm guess'n the ice is so thick you guys need to put an extension on your augars to hit water  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2015, 07:03:26 AM »
we did some fishing at my pond yesterday afternoon.   Got to the lake around 1:00 p.m., sun was out and the temps were above freezing I think for the first time this year.   We fished in our bibs and sweatshirts all afternoon.   the fishing was probably the best it has been this year yet.   My son and i caught about 150 fish each and the wife caught around 100.   We invited 3 nice calicos and 2 nice perch back to the house for dinner, the rest went back except for a couple of shiners left for the coyotes and crows.   Temps were probably in the 40s but it almost felt like 70.   Cutting 15 to 18 inches of ice.   Should be good for another week or so... lol.   

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2015, 08:59:18 AM »
yesterday I figured would be good but I didn't spend any time on the ice.  sounds like a good time scott
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”