Author Topic: Ice Fishing-15  (Read 22083 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ice Fishing-15
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 10:06:58 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Good job BB...that's more feesh than what jaspr1 has caught all year... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 09:05:53 PM »
 ;D Well you woke up  ::) BRAVO  :P What did you think Jaspr1 stood for  ??? 1 fish, I had my limit  ::) ...don't want to over harvest the resource... :P :P :P :P :P......I forgot about Hern falling  ??? I guess because he jumped up and shrug it off  ;D unlike others who fall and need ambulances and months of recovery >:( >:( I'm sure you know people like that  :P :P :P :P Ben..please do not even hint at what you suggested,at the pond  :-X :-X or we will have a shadow with fork and fishing rod following us around  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P....... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 06:19:03 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  "I had my limit  ::) ...don't want to over harvest the resource..." he's been to the fish tank in the pet store again  :o :o :o :o :o BB don't let him influence you too much, or his CEO will be calling you out too!!! sayin there is another one  ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 07:08:43 AM »
  >:( >:( I can see why your still around  >:( >:( when they got out the Plank  ::) you started singing like a canary  ::) I guess it will be standing room only at Pet store from now on  >:( >:( >:( You ruined my salt water fishing  :P :P :P :P :P Well 2 can play this game  ;) I will have to bring the CEO down and introduce her to the ladies  ;D ;D then the sewing jibber jab will ensue  ;D ;D ;D ;D and you my FRIEND  :P will suddenly find yourself so busy going to fabric shops  :'( :'( you won't have time to pester me  ;D ;D ;D ;D and leave BB out of this  :P he is solidly in my camp "ICE BLOCK BROTHERS" and unlike you BB will not just give up any secrets :-X to a coal stove hugger like you. :P :P :P :P :P :P.............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 08:29:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D "ICE BLOCK BROTHERS" It's not nice to call BB a block head  :o :o :o :o :o :o ya may be skidding across the ice on a posterior end after that one  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) yea I'll help ya out  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2015, 09:00:20 AM »
you two aren't right.  lol
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 01:14:46 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I resemble that remark!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
 ;D Went to Little Buffalo yesterday with a friend and got 25...22 bluegills and 3 crappies...went again today and got 2 bluegills 1 perch and 5 crappies  ;D BB thanks again for the info  :) secret weapon works great when you can interpret the data correctly... ::) ::)...I got a silver Kastmaster and caught my 1st fish today on it jigging.... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2015, 07:21:43 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Ahhhhh, Jist tryin to prove you don't go to the pet store for your feesh  :P :P :P :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2015, 07:31:32 AM »
Thats good paul. Phish phry at pauls.

The secret weapon is a game changer. I know people say its called fhishing for a reason but when its cold out i like catching personally. They calling for below zero wind chill tonight. I can hear the ice being made.

I cant wait till the day i drop the back of that boat trailer in flowing water again.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2015, 08:22:52 AM »
 ;D BB I'm with you  ;D You can't argue ice fishing doesn't keep the catch fresh  ::) but I think I would rather lug a cooler and fish in a T shirt.... ;D ;D ;D..........Here's a story from yesterday: An old guy, like me, had stopped and chatted with us the day before. Well mostly with Rick cause he has all the bell's and whistle's and doo dad's...and he was busting me cause at that time I had my 1 fish and Rick had about 5 or 6...so last night he comes by and I have my 1 fish and Rick has zero...but he busts on me and then talks with Rick about spring bobbers. When he left he says "I would have told you the secret but it would be a waste. >:( >:( so a little while later I see him catch a fish (he's about 50yds from us)  :) So I walked over looked at fish and "HOLLERED" Hey Rick I think it's a Sardine.... ;D ;D there were quite a few there and all you could hear was laughing...I looked at him and said "I hate people who don't share secrets"....so a little while I'm landing a fish and you hear him yell "Hey I got a gaff if you need it" .....BB you are right not only Goose but some of these Ice People are not right  :o excluding of course you and me  ::) .................8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2015, 09:04:10 AM »
fisherman are odd sorts they are.   8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2015, 09:15:36 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Especially the ones who sit on buckets on ice and freeze their posteriors off... :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2015, 10:14:24 AM »
it is something how icefisher people arent right.    When Forrest was about 8 years old, we were icefishing at our place,  i was about 20 yards away from him when he catches this nice bluegill.   he is holding it in his left hand and talking to him.    he said.   pleased to meet you Mr. Blue Gill would you mind joining us for dinner and tossed him on the ice and smiled.   

i have another buddy the yells TUNA every once in awhile when he hooks one.   

also i haven't seen the frozen perch lawn dart game played in awhile but with this deep snow it is a possiblity this weekend.   

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »
How far are you guys from Tunkhannock  PA   18629..