Author Topic: Ice Fishing-15  (Read 22084 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ice Fishing-15
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 09:16:11 AM »
 ;D Keep it up and you'll be going to the Firehouse, Valentines Day Dance by yourself  :o I think "Buckwheat" is free that day and you could get unceremoniously dumped  ::) ..........the culinary treats of a POOR Purry Co. soul beat the Possum Porridge and Grilled Cheese sandwich your dishing out  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P......... 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 09:40:44 AM »
 >:( UB  >:( FOOL...ICEFISHER PERSON  >:( your not referring to me and Hern are you ???  ::) ::) ::).........sounds like something from that tight rope walker from C-burg...... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 10:13:54 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Aaaaaah, and the ice gets thinner  :o :o :o :o :o Now fetch up some carp Purry County boy to go with that ground hog UB wants you to waste and there you will have your V-day treat... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Jaspr ...Hern and you are safe I only do this at Little Buffalo Lake in Perry. I near shot two guys fishing out there  on that lake Monday afternoon. Good thing you fish at that new Perry County lake with a different name.  You see a Chuck half way down an ice hole hit the ice fast!  Had me think it was you two for a second! :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:39:41 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 04:43:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sounds like..."In-Coming"  ::) ::) ::) hit the dirt!!! :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:11 PM »
Serious now check your old ice holes for coyote tracks. They come in to forage for old bait and lunch drops. You could win that Perry Coyote contest doing this. Baiting is legal for coyotes!

uncle buck

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:31 PM »
Serious now check your old ice holes for coyote tracks. They come in to forage for old bait and lunch drops. You could win that Perry Coyote contest doing this. Baiting is legal for coyotes!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
Must be an echo on here  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »
Pagoose I think the cause is iphone and big fingers!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 05:03:06 PM »
 ;D Well those two weren't me and Hern  ;D We're veteran frontiersmen and know how to blend in and sit motionless longer than a Navy Seal can hold his breath.  ::)  We did see a coyote looking for a groundhog  ??? but Hern said let him go  :o You'll have your hands full lassoing him with 4lb ice line  :P :P How he knows all this stuff I don't know  :o but I let him go   :( :( :( :( :( :(........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 06:10:52 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well you ice fisher people.. ::) ::) ::) ::) it should be cold enough for you to drive your vehicle to your favorite fishing hole, that is unless the ice looks like Swiss cheese  :o :o :o :o :o as I know some like to play with their auger  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and you better use one of them thar shacks cause your lil finners won't be the only thing cold  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:11:51 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 07:46:02 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You ex-Navy people  >:( >:( >:( >:(. You are SO afraid of the "crossing the ice" ritual  :-[ :-[ that you won't come out and play  :( :( Get away from the stove you Weenie  :P :P I will get BigBen to sit on the Ice Bucket Throne  ;) as King Neptune  ;D and oversee the ritual  ??? Never fear  ??? we won't have you do anything with that little auger your sporting  :-[ :-[ :-[  We need larger ice holes than that  :P :P :P :P......... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And the larger holes equate to larger fish???  ??? ??? ??? ??? or does it justify you getting wet when you slip in.... :o :o :o :o and you need to quit pushing Hern when he's trying to get off the ice and falling... :P :P :P :P :P Ben watch out for that tactic...he be a sly one :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 08:57:55 AM »
jaspr and I had a good time the other day on the ice.  We started making swiss cheese of the ice but then jaspr had brought along his secret weapon and said thars phish 2 ft down.  I said can't be I never caught one just under the ice.  I dropped my wee lil jig down the hole 2ft and was watching it do its dance an bam sure nuff thar was phish down only 2ft.   8)  turned into a phish phry for me at lunch yesterday.  They was tastee  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 09:05:12 AM »
pix cuz goose only looks at pictures I heard. 

“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”