Author Topic: foxpro tx9 remote issue  (Read 5413 times)

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
foxpro tx9 remote issue
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »
Ok, here it goes.... Just upgraded from a foxpro spitfire to the wildfire 2. My tx9 remote is being goofy. As soon as I put a battery in the remote it turns on. When I try to turn it off, it turns itself right back on. The only way to turn it off is to remove the battery.  Has anybody ever had this happen to them? Anyone know if it's just a simple solution that I'm overlooking?  I know that foxpro has top notch customer service. I'll call them monday morning and see what they say. It's just been eating at me all weekend.....  :-\  Tried some internet searching and came up empty.....  Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
District 5 coordinator

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
Re: foxpro tx9 remote issue
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 08:41:24 PM »
Sounds like you just got a faulty remote, give FoxPro a call and they will get you fixed right up, they don't mess around when it comes to customer service!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Huntin 4 yotes

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: foxpro tx9 remote issue
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
Can't beat foxpro customer service.  I sent my 4 year old caller and remote back because it was not working past 60 yards or so.  I had the caller back in a week all fixed up and it didn't cost me a dime , except to ship it to them.  In my opinion u can't beat there service and who else would repair their 4 year old product that's been dropped, snowed on, rained on, and  bounced around on a back of a quad for free??