Predator Hunting > Varmint Hunting

not a happy camper today

(1/2) > >>

QUATTRO:
Found out today that one of the farms I hunt is now off limits...turns out some jackass snow goose hunters ruined it...driving through the fields, parking in front of the barn doors blocking in the equipment, Christ some didn't even have permission to be out there at all. There is still a chance I can get access again but the owners were really burned by these morons..a real shame. These people were very welcoming to hunters of all types and own one hell of a beautiful property. I just don't understand the lack of respect and common sense some people have...like I said, damn shame.

Misterjake23:
You can't change stupid! 

Deadeye:
Yes I agree........YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.........Must have bin morons from New Jersey

Shovelheadave:

--- Quote from: QUATTRO on October 19, 2014, 01:21:48 AM --- I just don't understand the lack of respect and common sense some people have.

--- End quote ---

Because those guys didn't earn access so, they don't have an appreciation for it's value.

Papa1:
Deadeye  is partially right.  There are plenty of morons in NJ.  But why would someone go to PA from NJ to hunt Snows when everyone is begging for hunters in NJ because of the tons of them that we have.  Sounds like locals to me.  I have loved PA since 1962 when I 1st hunted there and I have seen to a bunch of local morons during that time.  Deadeye, you just joined that gang w/your stupid childish remark.  Some one said, a long time ago "It is better to remain silent and be thought to be stupid then open your mouth and Remove All Doubt.  Have a nice night.  Dick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version