Predator Hunting > Trapping

This crazy weather

<< < (2/334) > >>

Hern:
Goose, I watched the weather and figured I would set this week after warm front moved in and snow melted.

Saturday morning I was scouting, re-baiting bait stations and pre-digging trap beds.
Then went to a fur buyer Saturday afternoon.
When returning home I saw a fella setting up a crick. My first thoughts were...Your sets are going to be under water in the morning. Sunday morning we had no snow on the property due to melt off. (other than the piles next to driveway)

Call me lucky or lazy, but am setting this week.

Pa Goosehntr:
jsapr1 I'm figuring you tried the olde Indian trick :P and one of those night crawlers done crawled in your ear :-[ and is still tickle'n your brain ;D ;D ;D

jaspr1:
Hern...it wasn't me but some dummy (me) did put a few out (6) :( and they were 6 inches under yesterday..well 4 traps anyway to 150's and 2 11/2 mink traps..2 dp's were ok.....I'm on a learning and relearning curve here, rusty but enjoying it........GOOSE..that's it!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( no more help from me,your sounding like my wife who never takes me seriously... :o :o :o You have to do that little indian thing around 2am in the morning so all the background noise isn't there... ;)....I was out there night before last and when I came in Missy snottily asked "Did You Hear anything...nut job???" ::) ::) Well I did... :P she said it was the train going through the crossing at Perdix.... ??? ???...when I went to check my traps I had 1 sprung at my coyote/fox set next door..  :'( :'(  so there ...non-believers,  :P :P.... 8)....BTW: I think I heard a BEAVER splashing around (never Caught one of those) stand-by for Thursday Pic....or not... ;) ;)...lol

Pa Goosehntr:
 :) Paul...HO-HO-HO!! ;D ;D ;D

Pa Goosehntr:
Weather is getting better.... ;) got a couple of nice prime coons :o By now I know jaspr1 has had to have gotten all of the grinners in Purry County :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version