Author Topic: New Light  (Read 11361 times)

Offline Fox101

Re: New Light
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »
I also use the Kill Lite 250 and I am sure about this, like anything in life there is always something better or someone is going to make something better, look at it this way , what did you use 5 years ago ?
Joe Radle

Every day is a new chance to learn........

District 4

Offline DAVID1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 04:50:13 PM »
Its Been a while for me since ive been on here, who all uses this coyote tlr? I need a new shooting light.

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 06:20:18 PM »
I use one and like it.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline DAVID1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 07:10:11 PM »
Hey Ernie how have ya been havent talked to u in a while also! I need a good shooting light. I scan with the predator light .  I'm just unsure what light to get. I want something that is worth the money and performs great when I hit that button to shoot! Oh and customer service has to be good also! The wind has kept me from calling much lately. Ive only killed a handful of fox this year. Its been hectic for me lately! I like my buddys kill light 250 but he has issues with that tailcap.
Anyway where is trophiesonly these days? Brian are ya out there?
                                     Dave

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
Dave1
I have sheps new tlr lights for a little wile now and I like it. 
  Shipping for the tlr was quick and any questions I have had we're answered. Send him an message if you have any warrenty questions.
I have not been out a lot this year eather but have shot a few dozen red fox earlier this year. I am not even getting to go after a bobcat this year. Work and life seams to keeps me too busy this year.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline flattop

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 07:20:57 PM »
 I have the xlr 250 and love it. i also like the look of the new coyote light, but, don't like the idea of having only the tailcap switch.

Offline morrisblueivy

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2012, 10:43:10 PM »
the guy i hunt with has akill light and has trouble with the tail switch as for me i still use night lites 6volt system but after seeing these led lights theres one in my future.what kind of light are you solo guys scanning with?

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 10:38:35 AM »
I scan with a night light 21 volt light. Then swith to a kill light for the shot. The reason I have the night light is that I used to coon hunt all the time till I tried predator calling. Now my free nights are spent making a racket somewhere. Especially since my best dog climbed a tree that angled out over a cliff after a coon and then fell and killed himself. Coon hunting hasn't been the same since.....though I do go a couple times a year since its in my blood yet....I use an amber lense cover on my night light.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 11:22:18 AM »
Wow,condolenses on the dog. thats a shame

Offline morrisblueivy

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 08:43:46 PM »
sorry to here about your dog I have a one year old bluetick just getting her started. thanks for the info on the lights. i use a red lense and have some trouble id ing my target when there is any kind of moonlight.