Author Topic: mount for kill light  (Read 2714 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
mount for kill light
« on: March 24, 2011, 04:01:00 AM »
at the outdoor show this year there was a fella pushin a mount that only he had available to him.  I was lookin around dealextreme this morning and looky what I found.  http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-adjustable-bicycle-mount-for-flashlights-25mm-diameter-51763

“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: mount for kill light
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »
Funny how that works Huh?  I almost believed him for a minute.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »
I did get the one in the photo when I purchased my 2ND   Red 250 killLight... I do like it a lot better then the other rifle mount that came with my 1ST 250 Red Kill Light....Easy off and on...Think...bicycle mount yet..LOL  LOL
By the way if you like the kill light to set straight up on the scope.. This one does it.. The other I had to put on the side of my scope.

Did any of you see the GREAT OUTDOORS DAYS Cabelas circular that came in the mail yesterday...They have the Red ALASKAN LED flashlight for $59.99.  110 Lumen's...Probably like the 100 Kill Light..Runs on two CR123 batteries. Runs up to 50 hours. @ CR123 batteries is equal to One Kill Light Battery so I'm sue you can use that in this flashlight.. comes in white, red, green, and blue LED.  

Looks like everyone is starting to sale the hand held flashlights with the different colored LED bulbs..Wouldn't be surprised to see Nitelite starting to sell the colored bulbs soon too...

Does anyone know what the Lumen rating is on the 100 Red kill Light?  Just want to see if this Cabelas light is equal to the 100 Kill Light..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:58:29 PM by uncle buck »

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »
Funny how that works Huh?  I almost believed him for a minute.

I didn't believe him at all.  the guy reminded me of a shady used car salesman.  as soon as he said he hasn't heard any feedback from the kill light I knew the guy was bogus.  I was plannin on making one but for that price I am gonna order me a few. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”