Our Sponsors > Sportsman's Clubs

south central outdoors for youth

(1/2) > >>

bigben:
This years "SOY" event will be held at Mc Sherrystown fish and game in new oxford on June 4th 2011.  Once again I am looking for volunteers to help me present 10 30min presentations to the youth in that area.  Breakfast and lunch will be provided.  also if anyone in that area has a child they want to bring look for flyers in local area business's.  If you cannot locate one contact me via pm and I will do my best to get you one.

Lookn4Fur:
Talk to me about this this week at the show.  I can probably help you this year.

bigben:
bump

Lookn4Fur:
Sorry Ben, I will not be able to help this year due to scheduling conflicts.

Buckwheat:
Bigben
I would help you except the youth field day I do is the same day. Ya know a lot of guys talk about helping youth get into our sport but few step up. Ben is offering a chance for our members to help out. Some of you guys should try it, it is a lot of fun if you set your booth up correctly. Just one of the things we have a calling contest for each group of kids using the lip squeak and give prizes donated from FoxPro and Predator Xtreme. This kids try so hard it is fun just to watch. We try to have as many things going on as possible in the booth to keep the kids interested. So the more help Ben or I have the more things you can do for the kids. Try it you just might like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version