Author Topic: No tears Sunscreen...  (Read 2895 times)

uncle buck

No tears Sunscreen...
« on: July 02, 2010, 09:25:59 PM »
Doctors orders I have to use sunscreen even under my hunting hat or ball cap when outside. To much time in the tropics "When I Was Young!"
However most sunscreen when you apply them to your face. The sweat from your brow makes the stuff get in your eyes and here you are trying to shoot a chuck and your both eyes are burning shut.  Sure you wipe it off...If you were smart enough to bring a disposable wipe with you...Me I open my hunting shirt and raised my Wifebeater Undershirt to try to make the pain go away...Took awhile but I got it to were the pain was not as bad.

Today I told my wife while I was in the store...Look for No Tear Sun Screen. There it was for kids...So from now on I will be apply Banana Boat No Tear Children Sunscreen to my face and arms and neck..

I want you guys to know that when I get home I do not use the No Tear Baby Shampoo to wash my hair.  I use the stuff that will burn your eye balls right out of the sockets of your head...
However baby shampoo as you know applied to your eye glasses will prevent them from fogging up in the winter time...Apply it and just wipe it of with a soft cloth.

By the way they also do make a No Run In Your eyes Bug Repellant too.  I have it and take it with me just in case...So far the Off Clip On and the Thermocell for stand hunting seems to be working. However I do have the No run In Your eyes Bug Repellant with me in the summer just in case..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:28:52 PM by uncle buck »