Author Topic: Foxpro Service  (Read 1521 times)

jay

Foxpro Service
« on: February 20, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »
Came back to the US for the weekend and took my remote back to Foxpro which is about 1.5hrs from me and asked if I could buy a replacement remote because mine is worn out and the guy that came out asked me if I could wait about 30 min and I said sure... 10-15 min later here he comes with my old remote fully rebuilt and ready to go "It looks like new and updated"... Free of charge !!! I said the remote was probably 8 years old and out of warranty and I would like to pay for the repairs and he says to me... This is what you get when you buy our product. I shook his and and out the door I went. "WOW"

He also mentioned it could be an issue with the reciever in the caller itself and if thats the case bring it back on the next trip and he will check it out. (I only brought the remote home "Dummy")

I always loved my Foxpro and have seen a lot of other callers but IMO they are the best... and its not had an easy life in the closet so believe me when I tell you they can take it.

Got back home and saw a Cabelas offer in the mail for $100 off $500 and I had $40 in Cabelas Bucks and a $25 dollar Gift Card so I ran out to Cabelas and got a new Foxpro Fury for $435 and all I can say is it is awesome !!! Just gotta play with the Foxcast to figure out the sequencing. So I have another new toy for coyote hunting. I can't wait for next weekend... O' Canada....LOL  ;D