Author Topic: There not suppose to work but they do????  (Read 1746 times)

uncle buck

There not suppose to work but they do????
« on: December 10, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »
Javalina distress sounds that call in fox....
JS   The coon and the bird  suppose to call in coon....Never called in one coon with sound... However when I mix it in with other distress sounds after about 15 to 20 minutes in will come in many many many red fox..  Not at one time but on many occassions.

Now you take the elk open reed calls..... Suppose to be for elk right?  They also work for predator if you use it just like any open reed call.....Buy these elk calls on clearance when you see them on the shelf....Screecy make an excellent elk call that looks almost like his predator open reed... It just got a bend on the reed and the other is straight accross...Just make that elk call sound like it hurts...

Also try other call.....I have one of my own...A few have heard it, I call it the UBS...Uncle Buck Special.....Let see in a calling contest I might get a one point PITTY vote for that sound... However when all else fails...I put that open reed call up to my lips and it let the UBS special rip...

75 % of the time I hear who is hunting with me shoot 100 yards down wind of where I am calling... However those person I made them spit and cross their heart 5 times that they would not reveal the sound.. LOL LOL

When your done calling out there and your getting toward the end of your calling.  Just let some of your own sounds rip... You might ahve a red run right at you......
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 09:10:53 PM by uncle buck »