Author Topic: PPHA Hats  (Read 13672 times)

Offline nitelight

• Junior Forum Member
PPHA Hats
« on: December 21, 2005, 11:24:06 PM »
We have ordered a new bunch of Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association hats. I should receive them before the January hunt. I will bring some along with me. Cost will be $10.

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
PPHA Hats
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 06:53:17 PM »
Tom.I know we had sold hats and shirts a few years ago.Any plans on getting new shirts made? Different from the past ones,not that there was anything wrong with the past ones,but i think they would of sold better if they had a bigger design or logo on the back of shirt.

The old shirts just had a small logo on them on the left or right front chest side.

Are the new hats different from the past hats that were made a few years ago?

Thanks.

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline nitelight

• Junior Forum Member
PPHA Items
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 03:27:17 PM »
In regard to your question about the hats & shirts.

The hats will have our Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association name,
with the paw print logo and be Camo -  Mossyoak, Advantage and a all Tan colored hat will have a camo brim. Our www.ppha.us site was added to the back of the hat. We have reduced the cost, they will be $10.00 +  the shipping cost, if they have to be mailed. I will have the hats at the hunt.

We had decided not to get involved in shirts at this time, due to the problem with members ordering the wrong size and wanting exchanges.

FYI, We are in the process of installing a PayPal account on this site. Members will be able to order hats, extra decals, pay their dues etc.

Tom