Author Topic: poofy post  (Read 16714 times)

BP

poofy post
« on: July 16, 2006, 04:24:54 PM »

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
poofy post
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
the reason it went poof was because of me.  I did not like how it was handled by myself.  even though I did not like it I should have contacted hi through pm or e-mail.  I reposted the web address.  I am the adminastrator right now and there is no offical electing of them.  I know I should have handled it more professionally and I did not.  sometimes I should maybe think about what I am typing instead of just doing it.  I am sorry to any offended by me deleating the post or any that are offended by the way I handled it.  I hope winter hunter does return however.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
poofy post
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »
and if anyone thinks they can do a better job then let me know and we can put in the paper work.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
poofy post
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
Some good info was lost in the process of deleting things.  What was the name of that DVD that someone asked about?  I wanted to look into it.  I know it had something to do with coyote behavior, not necessarily a hunting DVD.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
poofy post
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »
it was rich higgins up close and personal.  once again a good movie for anyone that wants to learn more about coyote language and habits

winterhunter

poofy post
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 03:59:47 AM »
Ben I appreciate an honest answer. I also appreciate a site where all the membership can post all/any item that can be useful and beneficial to the membership without 0000 feedback or an inquisition. If the PPHA is to be an association, it should not criticize or try to downgrade another member. I responded to you and BP badly. If less negative comments were made it would make for a "unified" PPHA. Not a divided one. You and BP have my apologies.....................

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
poofy post
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »
winterhunter,

My post was deleted in all the confusion, but in case you missed it, I think it's worth pointing out what that all looked like to someone just reading the forum.  It appeared that you were trying to hide something for whatever reason.

It is my opinion that anyone should be allowed to post helpful info for the rest to see.  If you have some ties to a company or person who sells calls, just come out and say 'check out my calls' or 'check out my friend's calls'.  The manner in which it was presented was the problem.  Also the way in which you reacted didn't seem good at all, questioning all of the other posts.  I was prepared to write off Carver calls for good, because I felt you were representing them poorly.  I'm sure that's not what you wanted.

Again, I just wanted you to know what it looked like to someone on the outside looking in.  Hopefully, everything's getting better now.

winterhunter

poofy post
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 12:27:54 AM »
Paul, I'm sorry you lost info and I appreciate your feedback. If I did Carverpredatorcalls a detriment, I will apologize to Kerry Carver. I think he represented himself quite well by donating 16+ calls to the PPHA as door prizes at the R. Anderson seminar.  Be that as it may. I agree with you that all members should be able to post that which is beneficial to the membership. When one has "predators" within a predator hunters association it makes it hard to post anything/for anybody that "they" don't agree with.  I also hope things are better now. Thanks, winterhunter.

BP

poofy post
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 04:23:04 PM »
Quote from: "winterhunter"
When one has "predators" within a predator hunters association it makes it hard to post anything/for anybody that "they" don't agree with.  I also hope things are better now. Thanks, winterhunter.

They were better until you spewed more BS.  Put a cork in it.

winterhunter

poofy post
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »
BP, that sounds like a "threat" to me. Are you threatening me BP? winterhunter.

winterhunter

poofy post
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 06:19:38 AM »
To the Membership:I "spew no B.S." about anything. If you all would like to look at when BP edited his negative comments to the rest of you it was on Sun. July 16th. With the 0000. 53 posts, many negative in less than a year of him being a member. He is trying to cover his butt since he can't delete them completely. Is that B.S. BP? I simply can't fathom why members let him get away with it.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
poofy post
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 09:13:01 AM »
well from what I've seen of all this is. there has been ENOUGH...

ya'll give it a rest...   TIME OUT... or all ya'll will be sent to your rooms till you can come back and play nice...  :twisted:
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline nitelight

• Junior Forum Member
Posted Topic
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 09:27:32 AM »
In the best interest of the Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association, I feel that it is best, that if both of you want to continue your discussion in your matter that it be done through the use of personal messages to each other on this forum and not on an open site for everyone to read.

I, as the President of the Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association, do not condone or appreciate this type of bickering. We had a similar type of situation of negative comments being made in the past that hurt the Association's growth. Post of this type is disrespectful to the Association. The Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association has been growing steadily within the past year. We as an Association have accomplished many positive things for the predator hunters of Pennsylvania. Let's not destroy a good Association, it's mission and all that  has been accomplished.

Tom Monko
President
Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline greywoof

From the outside lookin' in.....
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 10:46:41 PM »

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
poofy post
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 07:37:59 AM »
greywoof,

I'm not sure if it's your intent, but in my opinion you just did another dis-service to Carver calls.  Between you and winterhunter, Carver is getting a bad name.  People are forming opinions on Carver based on what's being said here.  Let's take a look at what you just said:

1.  winterhunter is a scholar and served our country well in uniform

What do either of these have to do with what's been going on here?

2.  winterhunter was urged by PPHA leadership to get involved with a dealer when he was 'just an attendee' at the Randy Anderson seminar?

I suspect this is a bunch of BS.  Why on earth would PPHA leadership urge a random attendee to choose a random dealer to get involved with?  Why wasn't I urged by PPHA leadership to get involved with a dealer?  I was an attendee.  Why didn't Tom say 'Paul I think you should get over there and sell some FoxPro calls'?  The answer, of course, is that I was JUST AN ATTENDEE!  Clearly winterhunter was not just an attendee as you would suggest.  Clearly winterhunter also has some tie to Carver calls.  Clearly Tom did not choose some attendee at random and ask that attendee to choose a dealer at random to get involved with.

Yet: you would ask us to believe all of those things which are clearly not true.  Why?  As was stated previously, there's nothing wrong with coming on and saying 'Check out my calls' or 'Check out these calls my friend made'.  It insults me and upsets me though for you to ask me to believe that winterhunter was no more of an attendee that day than I was, and PPHA leadership urged him to 'choose a dealer' to help out.

Tom: If my assumptions are incorrect, and you did pull a name out of the hat at the seminar and say 'winterhunter, you were chosen to help a random dealer, please choose one', then just clarify and I'll apologize for making a bad assumption.  I suspect that you didn't choose winterhunter randomly as was suggested.

I apologize up front for all who has to read all of this BS, but it annoys me that after everything that happened with winterhunter, and it finally appeared that it was over, greywoof appears out of nowhere and makes his very first post.  Quite an interesting first post.