Author Topic: Nephew's first groundhog  (Read 13396 times)

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
Nephew's first groundhog
« on: June 27, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »
I took my 8 year old nephew hunting the other day, and he got his first groundhog.  Before anyone jumps to conclusions, he didn't want to wear his hat for the picture.

In case you can't tell if he was excited or not, I thought this picture would help.   :mrgreen:

longhair

Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:40:46 PM »
I can't get the pics to come up. :cry:

longhair

Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 10:41:55 PM »
nice !!!!!!!

BP

Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
You won the PA groundhog hunt last Saturday and now you operate a groundhog guide service? :lol:

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 04:31:46 PM »
get em while they are young.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »
Quote from: "BP"
You won the PA groundhog hunt last Saturday and now you operate a groundhog guide service? :lol:

Another nephew, a 10 year old, got his first yesterday.  Digital camera batteries died, and I used a disposable.  Will post pics as soon as developed.

And my rates for guiding are reasonable.   :lol:

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Nephew's first groundhog
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 09:05:23 PM »
you should change you name from Paul555 to ChuckMaster555 (lol). :D  :D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!