Author Topic: A little G-Hog online game  (Read 15934 times)

ppha

A little G-Hog online game
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 07:58:31 PM »
one more week fellas.

Offline Bluedog

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 09:22:56 AM »
:cry: turn out the lights..... :cry: the party's over. Good job Two-O-Four
A 1 inch group at 100 yards.....dont mean nothin.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
so what kind ya want 204.  you seen the flat braided one and the round one.  tell me witch kind and also the amount of drops.  

also thanks to all that played along.  don't frown because I think another one is around the bend.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Two-0-four

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 11:10:11 AM »
Thanks. It sure was fun and I'm still trying to keep my skills honed in for the next one. I just busted one this am around 100yds with the .204 right between the eyes with 32gn VMax. I won't go into details but it was ugly.  :shock:  That puts me at 20 for this year so far.

I'll take one with 4 drops. If you could, keep 2 drops paired together for length similar to the one you had at the meeting. I think it had 2 up high and 2 hanging lower and you left a few inches of distance between them. Something like that so when I'm walking to a stand there not clanging and banging together. Flat or round will work. You decide on that.

Thanks again for having this contest and putting up your own product for the prize. Very nice.  :D

Offline HFD60

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 11:01:15 PM »
GREAT JOB TWO-O-FOUR :D  :D ....
Rich Bistline Jr