Author Topic: New to the forum from Fayette County.  (Read 3473 times)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
New to the forum from Fayette County.
« on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:41 PM »
 My name is Ian and I live in the Fayette City Area. I love to fox hunt and I've been trying to do so for 4 years now. I really have no body to learn to hunt fox from (other than books) so I joined PPHA last Jan. I have made more mistakes in these 4 years than most people in this forum I bet. I am 31 yrs old and a 1st generation hunter with limited access to prime hunting properties. If you have info on setups or tips for fox hunting I will gladly listen.
FayetteNam

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New to the forum from Fayette County.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »
Welcome aboard. Stick around and ask questions and you will learn alot. Some of the best if not the best predator hunters are on here.
PPHA District 3

longhair

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »
Ian,
I'll be in touch with you.

George

*~they ought to be pretty good within a 2 mile radius from your house. ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 10:13:15 PM by longhair »

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 11:29:33 PM »
Ian, welcome always great to see more new faces   

Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 08:36:37 AM »
Thanks for joining.  If you have any questions, just ask.  There is a new section in the PPHA Howler where you can ask Hern questions on predator hunting.  Just PM him or Lifes2Fun with the questions and they will get them answered in the howler.......Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!