Author Topic: Thanks...  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Coulter

• Junior Forum Member
Thanks...
« on: July 14, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »
Just wanted to get a first post in here and thanks all of those involved for putting on a fantastic first expo. I know there is a lot of hard work involved in pulling it off and I think you all did a great job.

It was nice to meet some of you guys in person and I hope to catch up with you all again someday.

So..now that I am a member I will let everybody know in writing, that I don't typically tend to join an organization and sit behind the scenes watching everybody else do the work. If you guys need any help with anything don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'm more than willing to help out anyway I can.

Talk to ya later,
Steve
It does not require a majority to prevail but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds    ~Samuel Adams~

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
Thanks...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »
Steve,
It was great talking to ya most of the day and really enjoy the P Bomb call....I played with it a bit the past couple days...but that things so pretty I think it may become a display piece....lol
Welcome aboard!!!

Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Thanks...
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »
Steve, it was nice meeting you as well.  Thanks for giving my son the lanyard.  I told him I would make him one but that was not good enough for him, he had to have one of yours.  You made him a happy boy.  Take care......Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thanks...
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »
Coulter,

Welcome aboard.  I enjoyed talking to you alot on Sat.  You're calls are absolutely amazing.  

bootmud

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
Thanks...
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »
Welcome aboard bud!  I see that you make game calls, and since your a member now we can add you to the website.  If you go to the main website and click on club links you will get an idea of what we can do for you.

Get in touch with me if you would like added.

Take care,
Keystoneman (Eric)
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline matt75bronco

Thanks...
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »
Coulter,

Welcome! I don't think I introduced myself on Saturday,but enjoyed looking at your work. Very beautiful calls and nice lanyards!

matt75bronco

Offline Coulter

• Junior Forum Member
Thanks...
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 06:02:37 AM »
Tim, Shawn, Curtis...it was great talking with all of you too. We'll have to talk some more next time.

Matt, no you didn't introduce yourself...that's allright though, I'm sure there will be more opportunities down the road. If I would stay home long enough to work on some calls I would have more for you to look at. I'm working on a couple of new calls too, but haven't had much time to finish them yet.

Eric, I'm getting ready to haed out of town again, but you can send me whatever info you have to get a link up there. I need to revise my website first, but I will get something on the club links when I get everything up to par again.

Steve
It does not require a majority to prevail but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds    ~Samuel Adams~

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Thanks...
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »
Steve
I see you posted that you are a go getter, which is great. PPHA is always looking for the guys that can get things done. From the little I seen of you, PPHA better tie you up and keep you in close. You would be a great asset I would think.
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Coulter

• Junior Forum Member
Thanks...
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 06:07:05 AM »
I'm not real familiar with the inner workings of the PPHA or any past problems - and that is probably a good thing. But, pretty sure it is very similar to any other association I have worked in.

I was Director for district 1 of the PTA for quite a few years...the 2004 rendezvous in Pittsfield was organized by myself and a very devote group of guys. So I do know how to put on some good shows. I was also editor for our district newsletter for a few years - I'm not trying to take that job from ya Shawn, but if you need any help feel free to give me a holler.

Anyways, Like I mentioned - If you guys need anything just ask.

And Congratulations on the calling contest again Ernie - good luck in Kansas...I hope you take it all.

Steve