Author Topic: Yotehunter 74 and Night & Hale Thank You for donation  (Read 4548 times)

uncle buck

Yotehunter 74 and Night & Hale Thank You for donation
« on: July 13, 2008, 10:26:58 PM »
Night & Hale and Yotehunter 74 (Steve) thank you so much for getting the Knight & Hale Bulb Squeakers and the closed reed predators calls.  Thanks to their and your kindness we not only had enough for the kids event but for door prizes for new predator hunters and old that attended the event.  The kids and the parents of the kids were excited over the things in their grab bag.

Thank you again.  We could not have pulled off such and outstanding event without your help and Knight & Hale kind gesture.

I know for one I am going to be checking out all the Knight & Hale  products now in all the sporting good stores I visit.

UB

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.sfcustompredatorcalls.com
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 10:53:13 PM »
Uncle Buck,

We were happy to help.  I am not sure exactly who contacted them and got the bulb squeekers... but either way I can say that I speak for Knight and Hale in sayng that it was a pleasure to be able to help out with this very worthy event.

The calling contest was awesome.... the only bad part is they say hind sight it 20/20  there are calls I wish I had made, and sounds I wish I had done... but ... it was a blast and I am looking forward to next year as well.

Steve

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:38 AM »
The Knight & Hale bulb  squeakers were of the best quality too.  The kids went home with some good quality stuff.

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »
definately made me wish I was a kid at the expo....good job and hats off to you and Tim.....also thanks to K&H for their generous donation Steve.
As UB has said....they will definately be getting more purchases from me in the future.

Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Yotehunter 74 and Night & Hale Thank You for donation.... an update
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 02:26:30 AM »
Well guys,  I would like to bring this post up one more time.... First off, I would like to thank everyone for all they do for the sport, and for the PPHA.  I was more than happy to help in any way I could.  I would also like to let everyone know that I am happy to announce Knight and Hale's support for future Pa State Predator Expo's.  I sent the thank you letter to my manager and he was surprised that the PPHA took the time to write a thank you for the support given, and he has given me the go ahead to support future State expo's     

I would also like to take a moment and let everyone know that I will be moving out of state, and taking a new position with the Pradco Outdoors... I have accepted the position as Assistant Manager for Knight and Hale Game Calls and Carry-Lite Decoys. I will be moving to Decatur Alabama in about a week.... I can still be contacted through my old email address at sfcustompredatorcalls@yahoo.com   

I will still be making calls but they will be on a limited order only basis.... I would like to Thank all who have taken part in the PPHA and encourage other members to step up and help out... there is a lot of work to do to help the PPHA grow.  I hope that someone here will keep me updated once in awhile of upcoming events, and I look forward to the posibility of making it back home to PA for the next State Predator Expo.

Sincerly,
     Steve Frye

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: Yotehunter 74 and Night & Hale Thank You for donation
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
Steve
Cool beans, I know you are excited and you will do great. Keep use informed of any new ideas or products you will develop or work with your new position. I am sure you will want to make it back up next year. It will be a large event and the support of Pratco Outdoors, Night and Hail game calls and Carry-Lite Decoys will help make it even a nicer event.
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »
Steve, I still want a howler from you but I have not been able to get on your site.  How can we work this out?  Does this mean you won't be at the expo next year?  I hope you will be able to make it..........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »
Tim,

I have shut the site down until I get moved and start up... mainly due to changing over computers and needing to get all new computer system......until then, I will be making calls by order only.... anyone who wishes to reach me can email me at sfcustompredatorcalls@yahoo.com or just leave me a message at my cell and I will get back to you.... and Tim,  I have been doing a new type of howler... once I get set up I will send you a pic... they are a lot different and really sweet....   Thanks guys and I am planning on returning next year for the expo....

Steve

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
That's good news Steve, I'll wait to see the pictures before I place an order......Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
Steve... good luck on the transfer/relocation... Decatur, Alabama aint a bad place to be... good access north and south on I-65, not to far from Huntsville, Nashville and Birmingham... and it sure is sweet in them northern Bama hills...  ;D
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...