Predator Hunting > Guns and Ammo

.17 wsm

(1/1)

wfo204:
I just purchased a .17wsm looking for recommendations for a good scope at not a bad price.

Brushwolf:
Well just talked to a member a few days about scopes. I am a Leupold guy but after speaking with this member about quality of different brands I actually might try the AccuPower by trijicon. Not too bad of a price and if don’t want to get a illuminated can get them even at a cheaper cost. Lots of guys like the vortex scopes but I have no experience with them.

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: wfo204 on October 26, 2018, 07:50:32 AM ---I just purchased a .17wsm looking for recommendations for a good scope at not a bad price and Vortex have a great warranty..

--- End quote ---

Be dependant on cost ...above $500 and as Brushwolf stated the Trijicons are very nice. If you want to spend below $500, say around $300, Vortex makes a scope called a Hog Hunter that is a 3-12x56 AO with a single illiminated dot in center of crosshairs known as the V-Brite reticle. I own 3...for the money they are a good value.

wfo204:
I have a nightforce on my .204 and I love it but I'm not about to spend that kind of money on a scope for my .17.

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: wfo204 on October 27, 2018, 03:39:52 PM ---I have a nightforce on my .204 and I love it but I'm not about to spend that kind of money on a scope for my .17.

--- End quote ---

If you're running NF than you've spent some money...I say check out Vortex..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version