Author Topic: District 9 Trapping School (A Sincere Thank You)  (Read 3657 times)

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
District 9 Trapping School (A Sincere Thank You)
« on: September 12, 2018, 07:54:12 AM »
This past weekend my daughter and I attended the District 9 Trappers School.

I just want to send out a very heartfelt thank you to all of those amazing people who take time out of their lives to put together and conduct such an event. It was such an amazing time.

I took my daughter with me and we had the time of our lives. We ate like a king and queen. We were instructed by some absolutely amazing and knowledgeable people who really took the time to explain everything as well as answer a multitude of questions.

My hat truly comes off to all of you wonderful folks. To Ed Price, Barry, Terry, Bill Kasten, several gentlemen named Joe, as well as Joe Mast, and everyone one else involved in this school.

You may think that you’re only providing instruction to continue a way of life and tradition but you’ve all done so much more. You have provided me and my daughter with a memory that will never fade as well as the tools to make a lifetime of truly meaningful memories. And it’s in that sense that I truly want to give a deeply heartfelt thank you.

If you and your children and/or grandchildren want to have an amazing time and make some truly meaningful memories, I highly recommend this great group of people.

Sincerely,
Chad & Marli Strickland

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: District 9 Trapping School (A Sincere Thank You)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:55:01 AM »
Some more pics

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: District 9 Trapping School (A Sincere Thank You)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 07:55:34 AM »
And finally, the end result to an amazing weekend.