Author Topic: Hunting on the 23rd...this ever happen to you guys?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Hunting on the 23rd...this ever happen to you guys?
« on: December 25, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »
So we hit a few of our favorite spots, haven't been out in a while so we were really excited to hunt the snow with no wind and really calm quiet conditions...so the first 3 sets, including a completely new, and never called farm...nothing...a few deer thats it...so around midnight...we get to our favorite calling spot...got out of the truck...got everything ready and started walking up the tractor trail...I stop because I  seen a red light come on behind a cedar tree, and it wasn't until Tony was saying " What the hell you stoppin for?", did we realize it was a suv...So now its pulling out of the woods and the first thing in my head was, great, someones been piling up deer here at night and now the game comission is going to ask us a billion different questions and i'll have to prove to them i'm hunting fox...it pulls out...no labels on the suv...it stops next to us some dude and a really good lookin blonde sit in the suv, he says good luck! We say sorry for interupting!!!! lol  :o  ;)...we got to where we wanted to call but then Tony and I busted up laughin and said we'll come back in a few days after all that comotion...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Hunting on the 23rd...this ever happen to you guys?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
Merry Christmas by the way!!!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »
Yea that's happened to me before.  I hate getting interupted by hunters like that. ;D

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »
Tell you one thing I sure would not want to drop one of my mouth calls on the ground at any of the PGC parking lots.....Lot of them there Rubber Baloons on the ground there!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 11:15:36 PM by uncle buck »