Author Topic: Grey fox  (Read 4499 times)

Offline Rookie furtaker

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Grey fox
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 07:40:04 AM »
Thanks uncle buck! Ya I've been hunting along the lehigh, hickory run state park. The problem with going out at night is I usually have to go alone. I'm sure you know these areas are thick wooded areas so it makes it tougher at night. I'm gonna go out this morning and try. I will have to try crystal lake area. I still have yet to see a yote. I know there in the areas I'm at I just think it's the time of day. I just can't seem to get their attention. I'm doing everything right as far as wind scent etc. All I've been calling is reds

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 10:44:27 AM »
One day it will just happen....
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Rookie furtaker

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 12:21:28 PM »
I'm hoping......just got back from 3 stands this morning no yotes. Signs of them there just coming to the call. I found a buck carcass in my journeys today. I got the birds really stirred up and squirrel but no dogs.

uncle buck

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »
If the birds are crows and blue jays and thèy are acting up could be a  sign o# any of our predators were coming to your call.

Offline Rookie furtaker

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 05:01:46 PM »
That's what I thought so I sat it out for a bit but nothing showed. I may have left a bit early but at that point my fingers and toes were frozen