Author Topic: Ah the hunt is over post are diminishing  (Read 2001 times)

uncle buck

Ah the hunt is over post are diminishing
« on: April 07, 2010, 12:19:48 AM »
Predator Callers...You have to eat sleep and ____ predator hunting....when the season is over you are not suppose to go and ride your motor cycles....LOL LOL LOL or bowl or play golf, or look for those mushrooms... LOL LOL

This is the time to improve  your shooting skills....Hunt chucks......make that rifle become a part of you...Truly...when the season starts sometimes you only have a second of two to kill that coyote..... Yep....Got to get your shooting skills improved for September so when that coyotes does come in and you see it and laying there...Your not fumbling with safeties and or shooting sticks...

Grant you that is my biggest weakness and where I need improvement.. Hence  the reason I post about it now...Yep UB needs to get out there and make that Encore rifle become a part of him...No better way then to hunt chucks.....   

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ah the hunt is over post are diminishing
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 08:16:06 PM »
Was at the range yesterday with 12 ga. and .223.
I was doing what you are saying...shooting off the sand bags, shooting sticks and bipod.
I try to shoot once or twice a week at something...LOL
Then I stopped at a field and missed the 1st Groundhog but nailed the next two. Yesterday, Killed 4 Groundhogs, 2 Skunks, 3 Squirrels in traps for nuisance work.

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 09:05:12 AM »
UB...D2 groundhog hunt is fast approaching...I'm holdin off on all my hogs for that...you gonna join in on the bragging?
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
Conflicting  date for me, The 10th of April. ...Wife birthday weekend and I will be spending it with family...

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 09:50:28 PM »
Conflicting  date for me, The 10th of April. ...Wife birthday weekend and I will be spending it with family...
My birthday is the 11th. I'm gonna go out.
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »
My wife's birthday is also on the 11th. family will be gathering here at our house all weekend..In this household we could celebrate a birthday of a family member all week...Chucks will have to wait until the partying is over...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:22:31 PM by uncle buck »