Author Topic: Does anyone know...  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Does anyone know...
« on: February 03, 2010, 10:01:16 AM »
if Randy Anderson will be making an apperance at the Eastern Sports and Outdoors show? I know he was there for like one day at the stand last year, and I missed him...and Wooly...which I heard he was a real trip out at the bars in downtown harrisburg the night they were in town from the guys...haha would have been pretty crazy to hold a convo with those guys...also, does anyone know where Steve Criner will be located when he is there from Feb 11-14th? Will the Foxpro guys have their field staff at the show? I kinda figure they will, just trying to figure out what days I want to go  ;D
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Does anyone know...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »
I do not see randys name on the list that he will be there.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 12:44:29 AM »
Randy will not be there...I got that answered askin the boys at the Primos stand at the show...I did get this callin all yotes volume 6 for 10 bucks though...which is like 15 cheaper than online...I was just watchin a bit of it, and somewhere towards the end he mentions that he is on his way to harrisburg, pa the next day for the sportsmans show...pretty freakin cool
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:01:55 PM »
Randy was at the show 2 years ago when I went.  That was just before the Power Dogg came out.  Nice guy I thought.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »
What can I say about Randy Anderson?  He is not a Phoney. He knew right off on how to call Pa Coyotes...Guy never even hunted them here either....I have the upmost respect for him that for sure!!!!!!

Offline Duffman

• Senior Forum Member
    • DuffMan's Myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 09:22:00 AM »
Steve Criner messaged me just a few hours ago and said that he will be at the HS booth from the 11th to the 14th. He tried to get on here to let you guys know but he kept getting banned for some reason.
:":"DuffMan":":

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."-Thomas Paine

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 01:40:25 PM »
Thanks Duff! UB if he know exactly how to hunt pa coyotes but never hunted here in pa, how exactly are you supposed to hunt a pa coyote? or am I not picking up the sarcasm?
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 06:15:45 PM »
Thanks Duff! UB if he know exactly how to hunt pa coyotes but never hunted here in pa, how exactly are you supposed to hunt a pa coyote? or am I not picking up the sarcasm?

Nope no sarcasm...See Randy knows coyotes...even ours that has the wolf in them...He knows what makes them tick.......He knows what makes them do things......

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »
 :-X

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
I have to laugh about those so called coyote experts. Let see there stuff here in Pa. Any of you guys can go out west and shoot a ton of coyotes. There is alot more of them. Futhermore, calling in predators with a hand caller vs a E caller seperates the men from the boys.