Author Topic: night hunting light  (Read 1728 times)

Offline terry

night hunting light
« on: December 20, 2011, 09:00:06 PM »
looking for a good reasonable predator hunting light. any suggestions?

Offline Whiteknuckle

• Junior Forum Member
Re: night hunting light
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »
Please take the time to check out the EWT Kill-Light series on my website www.boondock-outdoors.com
In my opinion you will not find better lights for hunting predators. Email me if you have any questions boondockoutdoors@verizon.net.

Jeremiah

Offline 68RSCAMARO

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 09:37:14 PM »
Kill Light is good.  I have one, but if I was buying one light, it would be the CoyoteTlr at www.shepslights.com.  He is a sponsor on this sight as well.

Offline coonreaper

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
get the kill light. Its the best investment to fox hunting that i have done. Its no bigger than your average flashlight, but you can positively identify your targett at about 250-300 yards. Thats not just seeing eyes, its seeing enough of the body to put on a good shot. plus it comes with 2 rechargable batteries that last 2 hrs a piece, and a scope mounting kit. Great investment

Offline Deerhtr

• Junior Forum Member
  • Critters Taste Good
    • Gary's Home Page
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 12:57:22 PM »
I agree on the Kill Light 250, mine is being shipped today. If you want you can also get the CoyoteTlr for your scanning light. I have one of those.

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 05:17:09 PM »
Got the 250 kill light kit for Christmas and from what I can tell you won't be disappointed with it. I took it out for a try and it looks like it will work great. I'll try it out for real in two weeks.....ED