Author Topic: Ice Fishing-15  (Read 22320 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ice Fishing-15
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2015, 01:19:32 PM »
Are you forgetting you worked for the Government? ::)  You definately put your time in, but work hard? ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2015, 07:19:22 AM »
 ;D Not to worry Goose  ;D Like others his age  ;) waiting to do their 1st shave  ::) He thinks  :P Youth and exuberance  ;) wins the day  :P He will be justly surprised  :o when Old age and cunning takes the game  ;D ;D ;D....One things for certain  ;) we won't be blurting out our hand....lol.... :-X :-X :-X :-X......... 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2015, 07:36:10 AM »
Boy I hope I do not get old and pick on young kiddies like you guys.  You guys think your so smart!  Some day you might need him to carry your old ass out of the woods. Remember a friend in need is a friend indeed.

For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2015, 08:01:03 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D That's what you are for!!  ::) ::) ::) We know you only ride in comfort so we be good with you gettin us out!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2015, 08:41:59 AM »
Goose
Yep, I will give you a ride. But I see you old grunpy feller just do not get it. You have to get to the truck. I not comming to get ya.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2015, 08:55:52 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Ahhhh grasshopper...you would follow the light to see why one outshines the other  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2015, 07:39:01 AM »
 >:( Ahh....the Teacher standing up for his "PET"  >:( >:(  "Goose" let it rest  ??? "Little Timmy" idolizes Buckwheat and well we're pretty far from that  :P  :P Next seminar will be Buckwheat and STAR pupil TIM ONLY  ??? ???  No one sleeping,no one scrooching in their chairs,no one trying to trip him up with sneaky %$#$@ questions....just SPONGE TIM CAMO PANTS, sucking up his every word... ::) ::)  If we fall in the well  :o and "Lassie" reports  ;)  we will be left to asphyxiate, as opposed to old fashioned drowning  :P :P :P :P....... :( sad but true  :( .......I will see their seated together at breakfast  ::) if Buckwheat needs jelly on his toast, Tim will be right there to spread it  ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P............ 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »
Nice.  Wish I had time to sit in front of the computer all day and think of witty things to say.  Fear Not!  I will butter his toast.  You just pay the bill.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2015, 09:03:22 AM »
Nice.  Wish I had time to sit in front of the computer all day and think of witty things to say.  Fear Not!  I will butter his toast.  You just pay the bill.

I thought that was what you did for a living? 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »
Close Ben. ;)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2015, 10:59:18 AM »
 ;D I had to come in  :( the holes were freezing as fast as I could drill them  >:( >:( >:( >:(.................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You are trainable  :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2015, 06:23:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thank-you for the kind and encouraging words  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I showed the dumb woman that lives here  >:( your post  ::) She said you are a "LOON" not a GOOSE..... :o :o :o.....Pay her no mind  :P :P her opinion and $2.33 will get you an iced coffee at McD's.... ;D ;D ;D ;D............ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2015, 06:52:12 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Can't argue with a CEO  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member