Author Topic: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18  (Read 51311 times)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18
« Reply #270 on: February 22, 2018, 06:24:46 PM »
RECOUNT!!
PPHA President

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #271 on: February 22, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »
 >:( Well I hope you're all happy now   >:( LookN4AnytypeofAward has been knocked out of the syco tweety race  :( :( Well let's get this over with and have a presentation  :P :P I'm gong to TN. 19th to 26th of March  ;D ;D how about then?  ::) ::)......... 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #272 on: February 22, 2018, 07:29:54 PM »
Jasper1
I have a restaurant right up the road.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #273 on: February 23, 2018, 06:40:28 AM »
 :) That is so great!  ;D ;D We will all meet you tomorrow morning at 6am  ;) Reserve 10 tables  :-\ Don't be shy go ahead and order  ::) Sit near a window we have chartered a bus for this BIG Event! ;D (50+ of your BFF's) Watch for the Bus!  :) Just be patient we will be there!  :P :P :P.............................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #274 on: February 23, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( I ain't ridin no darn bus!! :o :o :o :o that's for olde folks like Ernesto who is afraid of driven after sunset... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Bunch of olde whinin, coughin, sneezin, can't hear, blind in one eye and can't see out of the other wrinkled up prune folks.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #275 on: February 23, 2018, 10:47:36 AM »
 >:( Why must you always be so difficult?  ??? Just get on the bus  ;D This is for our other BFF Ernesto!  ::) Have some compassion it might be his last Dippy Egg event   :-\ :-\ he with one foot in the worm hole and the other on a banana peel  :o :o :o  Don't you want to see his little face  :P nose pushed up against the Restaurant Window in eager anticipation of the Bus!  ;) ;) .................I sure do!  ;D ;D................ 8) You missed  "Fartin"  there will be plenty of gas with a group like that!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #276 on: February 23, 2018, 11:58:47 AM »
Jasper1
Way to much typing again. The home close by the restaurant has a buss for old people. Even though goosebumps is to old to realize he is old, you just tell him it,s a vacation tour bus for free and he will get right on thinking he made a deal.
 As far as the worm hole and banana peel, yes this is as close to living on the edge as I can take.
I called the restaurant they want your money up front when I mentioned the club's name. Just send me $15 each and that'll cover the cost and the tip.
They will only book seating after the money is received. I know everyone in on a fixed income except for Sonny. I know that's living off the state money's in a different way. But it is still a fixed income.
Sorry, I know how much you want to congratulate me but it looks like you'll have to wait just a little longer. Also as far as the window seating sorry, they want us in the back room with no windows. They reminded me other people can actually look into the windows. So they said that Windows seating is not going to happen.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2018, 01:35:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D They would only put us in the back because of the likes of you and your bad influences... :o :o :o :o :o you must be known everywhere  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? the likes of this distinguish group of positive culture influences would bring a level of class to your community that they have never seen before  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) as far as the bus goes.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I'll be drivin it so don't be hitch-hikin or you will be known as Buck-Bump.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #278 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
Goosebumps
Did jasper1 write that for you. Looks like his trade mark stuff.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #279 on: February 23, 2018, 01:59:16 PM »
 :) No Jaspr did not write that for him  ;D We operate as a team  ::) a concept you know nothing about  :P we can operate flawlessly miles apart  :P You can just go ahead and pay up front and we will reimburse you when we arrive  ;) I think if they want us in the back  ??? it's because they know you will be making a spectacle of yourself  :( when you receive your prestigious award  ;D of a bale of Worm Bedding!  :( I still would have liked to have seen you with your nose pressed against the glass  ;D like a French Poodle needing to take a whiz... :o :o........................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #280 on: February 23, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o I would be glad it was the front end against the glass and not the back end  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) that's the influence I was referring to that he has  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P but some would say...what's the difference?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:07:53 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #281 on: February 23, 2018, 02:19:52 PM »
We need a new topic, this has gotten very old and will never end. I think everybody else has heard enough about this old coot stuff a month ago.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #282 on: February 23, 2018, 03:22:00 PM »
 :) I agree .............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2018, 08:30:56 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) Me three!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2018, 08:42:23 AM »
Since SNL is not on Friday nights. I just read this entire topic from page one to the last page last night. My wife ask me what so funny I said you would not understand.