Everything Else > Suggestions

Top Secret info to PPHA members only

(1/4) > >>

uncle buck:
Might be nice to have and area in the PPHA member area of the forum that PPHA members could share valuable info only for paying members..
Things like how do you shoot a fox with a 22250, 204 Ruger, 222, or a 223 that will only cause minimal pelt damage.. We can pass on info for calling for nonmembers on the forum if one wishes.  However might be an area of the forum that maybe a member just wants to share a technique with a paid member of the PPHA.  Kind of like an another incentive for being a member... Kind of like the member of the forum option of where they desire to place a how to predator calling technique.

Leglifter:
We do have a members only section UB

uncle buck:
Yes we do but it appears just shooting the breeze not anything like I suggested.  Maybe if some members wanted to start to post what I recommended in this area it just might get some of the people who just come this forum to gain info without joining the club too to join PPHA...

bootmud:
I seriously doubt that will bring in new members.  They can go to HPA, PM, or anywhere on the net to get info that is just as good or better.

scott:

--- Quote from: bootmud on June 09, 2010, 09:10:55 PM ---I seriously doubt that will bring in new members.  They can go to HPA, PM, or anywhere on the net to get info that is just as good or better.

--- End quote ---

i disagree with that statement, HPA is a joke when it comes to actually number of guys who know a lot about the sport and who share.  PM is a good sight but one i don't visit much, not sure why. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version