Author Topic: Rite Aid portable rechargeable yellow spot light 1,000,000 $9.99  (Read 1895 times)

uncle buck

Nice light....Just put a Basspro popcover red and or yellow lens on it and your in business.. Check for outdoor gear you can use in all your drug stores..Be it Rite-Aid, CVS, and or Walgreen's...They always have this stuff right at the ends of the isles....portable, rechargeable, 1,000,000 illumination, and cost is $9.99.

Offline stickbow

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Rite Aid portable rechargeable yellow spot light 1,000,000 $9.99
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
Uncle Buck do you have a light fettish?

uncle buck

Re: Rite Aid portable rechargeable yellow spot light 1,000,000 $9.99
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:21:34 PM »
Yes...Yes I do....25 years of calling I know for night time hunting it's not the call it's the illumination of the predator that will put fur in the back of your vehicle.. Same shots in the daytime would be so easy to make..Come darkness thats when it gets difficult. If you can't see them you can't hit them....All seasoned predator callers play around with all kinds of lights. Ah a steady rest and a good light that does not spook them..That critters going into the back of your vehicle...
Also when I do take new hunters they never have adequate lights. I always carry spare lights for situations like this...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 09:23:01 PM by uncle buck »