Author Topic: tweety vs. psycho tweety sound differance  (Read 3588 times)

Offline yotekid

tweety vs. psycho tweety sound differance
« on: June 07, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »
i have a tweety, and love its sound. i was wondering how much different the sounds are between the two? anybody got a sound file of the psycho?

thanks yotekid
Coyote is always out there waiting, and Coyote is always hungry. ~Navajo

Offline Duffman

• Senior Forum Member
    • DuffMan's Myspace
Re: tweety vs. psycho tweety sound differance
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »
I can't remember if I purchased the psycho tweety but I am pretty sure I did. I will see if I can find my mic and record it for you.
:":"DuffMan":":

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."-Thomas Paine

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:36:40 AM »
The syco tweetie has a yellow cone and I believe the tweetie just yas a red cone after the reed. The syco is by far way different than any call, including the regular tweetie. It has a split reed, and the rasp that it creates and really something special. I have tried some of my favorite distress calls with no avail, pull out the syco and they come runnin'!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
Lots of difference. I use all three Tweety's. Single reed, Split reed and Double reed. A little different sound on all three. The split reed tends to sound like two rabbits yelling at the same time.

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »
Psyco Tweety kicks but! It works when most others won't. At least in my area it has produced very well.
President PPHA

Offline Kodiak

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:09:04 AM »
I love the psycho, first time using it i had greys come running right in. It works when other calls won't and it is good for over called areas due to the unique sound it makes.

Offline lunchbox

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 08:27:23 AM »
just got the sycho tweety in the mail yesterday! wow deff differnt call but some sounds im doing sound awesome!

uncle buck

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 09:20:34 PM »
I have all three Tweetys and the Thumper too.  I will go down and put them out and try them out every now and then.... Notice how I do prefer the Psycho tsweety over the others... Might have to start taking it for a walk when I go hunting predators...
mainly I place it in my mouth...bite down and left up on the reed and shake it back and forth in my mouth while I move one of my finger in front of the barrel....While i'm performing all of this of course I am puffing air or blowing air into the call too.....