Author Topic: Great Fox Calling Book.  (Read 2399 times)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Great Fox Calling Book.
« on: January 08, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »
I purchased a great fox calling book in early Dec. called The Ultimate Outfitters Guide To Fox Calling Vol 1 by David Kaprocki. I loved this book and I have learned alot from it and most importantly what I was doing wrong. I have emailed the author several times and he always got back to me. I learned about the author from articles he has written about fox in Predator Xtreme. The book is 38 pages with great tips,pictures and actual hunting senerios of different setups. I ordered the book from Johnson"s Furs inc. 22 Millers Gap Rd. Enola,Pa.17025 (717) 766-8166.  It cost $10 + $2 S/H Dave Kaprocki lives in Pennsylvania. I would like to see him at a PPHA seminar someday. His email is foxcaller53@hotmail.com
FayetteNam

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Great Fox Calling Book.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:11:02 PM »
NIce fox you got.

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »
Guess you missed him at the PPHA July Expo
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »
Yeah, I've been missing so much. I didn't even know that foxpro was in Pittsburgh Dec. 20th. It's all my fault though because honestly predator hunting is the last thing on my mind in the summer and I never went on this site. I was just always expecting emails of things that were going on with the club.
FayetteNam