Author Topic: ABC 27 Daybreak News  (Read 1944 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
ABC 27 Daybreak News
« on: April 22, 2016, 06:43:59 AM »
 :( I heard this at 6am this morning, on ABC 27 daybreak news.  Recently there were several "puppies" found drowned in a local creek.  :P Now they are saying they were foxes! Someone determined they were probably placed there by a HUNTER who trapped them. Trapping them was legal but disposing in a creek was illegal. Who the hell determined this and based on what facts? I would rather think that a local homeowner had them under a deck or shed and on their own disposed of them in the creek. Another attack on the gun toting evil hunter/trapper.  We were also blasted on the news, with a Hawk that had an arrow sticking out of him at a York Park. Hawk was caught and released after arrow removal but not before a lot of exposure. I think it would be nice if some Sportsmen's Association would post a reward for info on these incidents, instead of always eating the negative publicity.   JMO..........   8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: ABC 27 Daybreak News
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:45:02 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Hmmmmm?? wonder what season they have at that locality??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: ABC 27 Daybreak News
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:48:04 PM »
I saw the news again the other evening, they said it was puppies but still blaming the hunters for killing them and throwing them in the creek... that's just plain old BS...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...