Author Topic: District 1 Hunt  (Read 10428 times)

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: District 1 Hunt
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »
Scott, thanks for takin me out calling this morning...you have some real nice spots up there. that spot you call 'wyoming' just blew me away. the 350yd crow shot was real fun too ;D. and thanks for your hospitality at your house after we were done callin.

and thanks to you an Dreamcatcher for organizing this hunt..job well done. i had a great time with you, your family, UB, and Dreamcatcher at the check in and restaurant. if i didnt need to get on the road for the 2hr drive home i coulda sat there all day talking 'shop'. always a pleasure reminicing and swappin stories and tactics with fellow PPHA members. 8)
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

uncle buck

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2009, 11:33:01 PM »
Yep we had a good time...Learned some things from just listening to everyone talk about this and that..  That is the good thing about attending the get togethers after the hunts.
Thank you District one...Scott and Dreamcatcher for coordinating the hunt....
Took me only 2 hours to get home from lake Lehman with no stops....Pulled in the driveway at 3:30 PM.
Nice to talk to Woody....Nice to have a President that particpates in many of the hunts...That says a lot,,,,,
Also nice to see Jackie and Forrest.  Real nice family you got there Scott!!!!!!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »
Way to go fellows.  ;)
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »
Congratulations D1 and to all that participated............Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »
That is awesome. I'm so glad to see some downed fur for D1's hunt. Congrats fellas!
FayetteNam