Author Topic: Thank You (Video)  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Duffman

• Senior Forum Member
    • DuffMan's Myspace
Thank You (Video)
« on: July 13, 2009, 01:56:43 PM »
I made a video today to basically thank everyone out there that went to the Expo. Bootmud, Mike, Tom, Tim, and Shawn: I can't thank you guys enough. And everyone out there that was "rooting" me on, thank you guys also. ;) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be-4LrRvV9w

Something I should have mentioned in the video was the youth contestants in the contest. You guys did great!! It takes a lot of guts to get up there in front of people and call. Much respect for you guys.
:":"DuffMan":":

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."-Thomas Paine

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Thank You (Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
Great video Duff. Another reason why I am proud of you. I can't think of a better person to lose to.

Ernie has said it and I will say it again. The PPHA calling contest is second only to the Worlds. The skill level and talent of the callers in this competition is very high. Think of the guys that you beat, unbelievable! We are all very proud of you no matter what happens at the Worlds, you are already a champion. Thanks for the memory and I'll be gunning for you next year..........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »
HA Duff how about throwing a few calls into that video?

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 04:46:37 PM »
Duff.....it made Tom, Tim and I very happy when Mike came to us.....this, my friend...is your hour...thank you for all you do, and good luck in the Worlds...show them that Pa once again can take on the world!!!!!!!!!

Great job to you and all the other callers that competed!

Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!