Author Topic: Sheep killers  (Read 2077 times)

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Sheep killers
« on: March 17, 2016, 06:08:13 PM »
Got a call late last night from a rancher (sheep) friend who said he has seen a few coyotes out in his pasture.  Ewes will start lambing any day now and he was wondering if I could drive down and maybe kill a couple.  I couldn't make it out today, have some physical problems now and then but our son is down here from Phoenix.  Said no problem I take care of it for ya.  And indeed he did.  Note the thin coat on this coyote, summer time has arrived!

Said he seen two more but couldn't get a decent shot off and didn't want to educate them.  I asked what call he was using and he just smiled and said "why do you want to know, so you can go out there and kill them" 
So me and my calling partner are going out after them - just as soon as I'm able.  We'll show this youngster how to get it done.  That's gratitude for ya - taught him everything he knows about killing these critters and know he will not help his crippled up dad.  Told him I was redoing our will. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:10:35 PM by coyotejohn »
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Sheep killers
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 06:16:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D CJ he was using an illegal call  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Re: Sheep killers
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D CJ he was using an illegal call  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Illegals in distress, whenever we use it all we get is tree hugging, anti-gun/hunting liberal democrats, wanting to help the illegals in distress.     

Got up feeling pretty good this morning, if it continues may have to go out and kill the remaining two coyotes.  Have to show the "kid" that I might be old but I ain't forgot a thing about killing problem coyotes.   
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”