Author Topic: Setting a Good Example  (Read 5005 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Setting a Good Example
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 05:02:22 AM »
 >:( Would you "OLD COOTS"  :P  and  "WANNABIE"  ::) Old Coots PLEASE READ THE "SUBJECT MATTER" and STOP..Hijacking my thread.  >:(  When I typed "who wants to hear what I have to say".  ;) I wasn't expecting an explosion of pent up "HotAir"  :P about Old Age, Worm holes,Meds,frost and general nonsensical HONKING  :P :P :P :P :P............Let us strive to enlighten and promote positivity amongst ourselves ;) ;D ;) ;D ::) For example "the Crocus are blooming in my front yard right now and I saw a Robin"  ;D ;D ;D NOT!!  :P :( >:(   BW describing his LIVER transplant and his cat hacking a fur ball  :P :P :P :P NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!  :o :o :o All Business in 2016................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 07:29:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Sounds like someone got hold of the positive side of a battery and grounded himself  :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 10:15:01 PM »
from asper1's first post I thought he may have started takin estrogen pills... WTF, lets all hold hands and sing kumbaiya...   >:( >:( >:(

53 if ya have to ask, ya aint arrived yet, you'll know when you're there...  you have a good start, hold the line, and in time, you'll wake up one morning and know you have arrived...    ;) ;) ;)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:16:00 PM by Dale »
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2016, 04:56:53 AM »
 :) 53  :) Dale is a verified "OLD COOT"   ::) He has to have the jokes explained to him  :P :P I was just funnin Dale  :-[ Ernesto can tell us about his cat anytime... :P :P :P :P.................... 8)