Author Topic: Predator Xtreme pg. 52 pondering your thoughts  (Read 3427 times)

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
Predator Xtreme pg. 52 pondering your thoughts
« on: May 12, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »

If I am not mistaken this man owns hounds. Do you think he may have used them?
 Maybe he is just darn rootin tootin good.

uncle buck

Re: Predator Xtreme pg. 52 pondering your thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »
Is this the new issue?  If so I will be watching the mailbox.

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »
What is Predator Xtreme?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 07:47:57 AM »
Nothing in my mailbox.. :-\.gonna hafta pull the mailman's chain iffin he's readin my mags again!!! >:( But I don't think he is.... ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »
I got mine too!
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:25:18 PM »
Mine arrived today...So if you don't get one soon...I'd ask why.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 05:36:11 AM »
you trying to say the guys that won the hunt used hounds? 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 08:13:55 AM »
He does have hounds but that means nothing.  He obviously puts a lot of time in scouting and doing his homework.  I am not naive in thinking people don't cheat but do you trust anyone?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:11 PM »

I believe some turtles fly also. Hunters on here know what kind of numbers to believe.
Drop the hounds off at one end of a sled trail, the fur is being chased out the other to his partner. Why make sled trail if he only had 30 min per setup. Also 30 min doesn't give you much time to get off the beaten path. So no trails would be needed. He supposedly knew where they were. And how often do you catch them in the same area, every night, same time.
As I said, and this is just my opinion. I don't believe any pictures of hunters who run hounds 90% of the time, or trappers, who post call kill pictures. Because i cant be sure. So i give he or she, a MAY have. Do i believe you, and most others on here yes.
Maybe they come running dead run towards his led light he pushes. There not running to anyone else's though. Makes me wonder.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 01:07:06 PM »
Jmo i have more important things to be doing then worrying if someone is called or hounded a kill.  You know though furbug you post alot like someone else that used to post on HPA. Just an observation.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »

Hey its for the hunters who got time. Some think fur hunting year round and still fit in other activities. Doesn't take but a few seconds to post something for members to ponder on, but keep the board going. I would even entertain your ATV tales.
I did post on here but quit, think i had 11 posts, then forgot my password.
Probably posted more on the Huntinpa site, but can seem to find it anymore.
I'm not very computer savy.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 06:41:26 PM »
What was your username.  You do realize it doesnt take anymore computer savy to know how to re register compared to just getting your password or username.  Just saying.

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »

Been so long I dont remember. I'm thinking Fur Shed. I should not be taking up your valuable time, while you are at work. But I didn't beg you to post. Sorry again, my bad. And we are straying off topic.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:49:51 PM by furbug »