Author Topic: Made it to the range today..  (Read 1662 times)

uncle buck

Made it to the range today..
« on: October 13, 2010, 06:20:27 PM »
I'm the kind of person when I go to the range I just can't take one gun..I spent 4 hours there today...Thought I would run into a lot of people...There were some but most times it was just Me and another person shooting at the 100 yard range..From 3 to 4:30 PM I was the only person there for all the ranges.

All I can say now is that I am ready...If I miss any predator with the rifles it's not going to be the rifles fault that's for sure..Gives you a good feeling to know that your predator guns are sighted in perfect..

Only thing I did not do was to play around with different 22 WMR ammo...The Winchester Dynapoints grouped so well at 100 yards  I figure why even mess with the other brand ammo.. Also read months back that the 22 WMR Dynacaps penetrate deep and are good for anchoring larger varmints...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:24:58 PM by uncle buck »

Offline jaybird

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Made it to the range today..
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
i normally only use my 22 mag for chucks and the hornady 30gr vmax works well out of my marlin bolt... the winchester dynapoints seem to group all but exactly the same as the hornady vmax's for me