PPHA Current Events > PPHA Events

OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18

(1/58) > >>

QUATTRO:
Here's one for all you coots out there... ;)

OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT

RULES AND DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

THIS HUNT IS OPEN TO ANY PPHA MEMBER AGE 60 YEARS OR OLDER

HUNT WILL RUN FROM OCT. 21 UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON ON FEB. 17 2018

ALL ANIMALS MUST BE CALLED

ALL PA GAME LAWS MUST BE FOLLOWED

THE MEMBER WITH THE MOST COMBINED FURBEARERS HARVESTED WINS

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR ANIMAL(S) AND A SIGN THAT PROUDLY STATES "PPHA  OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18" ALONG WITH CURRENT DATE

PLEASE POST PICTURE WITHIN 24 HRS. OF HARVEST

PLEASE HAVE ALL ANIMALS POSTED BY NO LATER THAN 12 NOON FEB. 18

IF YOU'RE FEELING UP TO THE CHALLENGE, WHEN DECLARING "IN" PLEASE PICK A 3 DIGIT NUMBER IN CASE OF TIE

The prize for the lucky winner will be veiled in secrecy until the winner is declared..it will not disappoint...not to mention, all the bragging rights that come with being the deadliest coot in the gang.

Look forward to seeing you wily vets in action. Best of luck.

CRfurtaker:
I don't think I qualify for this hunt. Have at it.

Lookn4Fur:
Lol.  This will supply me with a lifetime of jokes!!! ;D ;D ;D

Pa Goosehntr:
 :D :D Do called in roadkills count??  :o :o :o :o

jaspr1:
 :) I'm in 4 sure!!!  ;D ;D This is so timely  ::) ::) I will in 16 short days be embarking on a Predator Safari of a lifetime  ;D ;D ;D going with a world famous guide who promises NOT to disappoint  ;) ;) can I request a time for posting extension if I need it??? Might take 36 hours to post all the kills  ::) ::) ::) ::) Guided by a World Champion Guide..mentored by a World Champion caller....Goose, et al you people might as well stay home  :P :P :P Oh wait Goose ... ::) Sorry I forgot you're going also  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Ok well pick a lucky number cause I smell a tie coming... :o :o :o :o :o :o...................................... 8)................................283!.....BTW no worries I will squeak on the squeaker a few times to make it legit....LOL...got to go make my sign...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version