Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

fox pro opinions

<< < (2/3) > >>

foxhound:
Ernie

I had thought about the cs24 also. I like that they all have the TX 1000. That took the remote part out of the equation. I really like the size of the fusion. It will fit in the pocket of my Cabela's speedy yote vest nicely. The shockwave isn't a lot bigger, but it would never fit. Since you've had experience with all three this year, does the two horns speakers and two tweeters on the shockwave make the sound more crisp or fuller sounding? Thanks for your info. Much appreciated!

foxhound:
Broke down and bought the shockwave. Can hardly wait to go try it out!  ;D ;D ;D

Buckwheat:
Foxhound
Sorry I didn't get back to you to your question but I didn't see it. Like I said before you can't go wrong with any one of those calls.

foxhound:
That's alright, Ernie. I appreciate the knowledge you shared about these units. The wind was too high for hunting today. Went to a sporting goods store that had some in stock to check out first hand. I took it into the field today and did some side by side testing with my inferno. Played the same sounds at max volume on both units. What a huge improvement. I'm happy with the purchase. :)

Buckwheat:
Foxhound
 I never use the Inferno so I do not have any input on that call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version