Author Topic: Everyone uses our Pa Game Lands/ I saw Trojan There!!!!  (Read 1813 times)

uncle buck

Everyone uses our Pa Game Lands/ I saw Trojan There!!!!
« on: August 27, 2010, 08:06:20 PM »
I remember hunting on PGL 210.  Horse trailers were parked outside at the bend in the parking lot.  There were people ridding horses on the PGL.don't know if this is legal.     Same game lands... I am hunting coyotes in the summer times.  Sound like the Indianapolis 500....Guy comes speeding by me on a dirt bike. Knew that I took the long trip out there for nothing surely there are no coyotes for 90 miles around here now..

Shroomers use the PGL... I have been on many a foray with my club on the PGL.   We all do wear an orange hat. That's for sure...Hunting season the shroom forays are on Sunday because of the hunting going on...  

Also this made me laugh to myself as I departed one of my nearby PGL during the first day of deer season...The parking area is filled with quite a bit of condoms..."DON"T EVER DROP YOUR MOUTH CALL ON THE GROUND AT A PGL PARKING LOT!"   I didn't but thought what a bad place to drop your mouth call...

Can people with horses ride on PGL roads?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:06:56 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Everyone uses our Pa Game Lands/ I saw Trojan There!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »
my understanding is that it is legal to ride your horses on pgc game lands...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"