Author Topic: Fox Pro Fury and Jack-In-the-Box  (Read 5997 times)

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
Fox Pro Fury and Jack-In-the-Box
« on: December 20, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
I used this less then 10 times and the same with the jack in the box. I am going to include the rechargable batteries and charger, this is not standard with the call. The JIB has 2 toppers. Looking to sell both as a pair $635 Shipped for everything. With the package its like getting the JIB free and the battery pack and charger minus sales tax

Will consider trades but cash is King

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Fox Pro Fury and Jack-In-the-Box
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »
Not a bad deal fellas.  Wish I was in need of this, would make a nice Christmas gift to myself.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »
any offers?

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »
Huntinfool.... So many callers in PPHA have a FX3 or a FX5, or a Scorpion  and a jack-in-the-box with all the chargers already... This would be a  good deal for someone that does not have all of that for sure.. That is why I think your not getting many offers..
Did you ever consider of placing it on huntingpa for sale?.. There are a lot of new predator callers on there that do not want to join the PPHA and don't even venture here...

Or

Maybe you could sale it piece by piece here...If you sold just the Fury and or the Jack-in-The -box Separate?

Also many people are getting mind set on the new FP Spitfire?  See things like this will impact your sale...

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »
Uncle Buck

THe owners of HPA wont let me sell anything there, long story short:  They thought i was a gun dealer trying to sell my items to guys on HPA, they thought i had several names on HPA and basically i was told its our site and we can do what we want.  So i do not list anything i have for sale there and it also gets me away from the low ball, BS, of the HPA crowd.  I go elsewhere when i have something for sale.

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »
Uncle Buck

THe owners of HPA wont let me sell anything there, long story short:  They thought i was a gun dealer trying to sell my items to guys on HPA, they thought i had several names on HPA and basically i was told its our site and we can do what we want.  So i do not list anything i have for sale there and it also gets me away from the low ball, BS, of the HPA crowd.  I go elsewhere when i have something for sale.

Then I don't blame you from not selling there...Have a friend that they would not allow him to sale a turkey call there....
I also understand how you feel about some of the posters too.  Like I always say..."All Men Are Not Created Equal!"

Come to think of it? Foxpro allows you to sale your used call on their site!!!Now that might be a place to give someone a good deal...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 07:08:10 PM by uncle buck »

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »
Yes UB, Foxpro has a place to sell used calls. Huntinfool: I sold the weirdest things on craigslist. You might get a buyer real fast with the upcoming contests. I even promoted out Member hunt on there. www.craigslist.com
FayetteNam

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »
Reduced to $610 Shipped

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »
great price, what kind of trades might you be interested in??
district #1

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »
anything, run it by me.  the worst i can say is no thank you

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 05:19:55 PM »
well i went to ebay with both items and the caller lasted 15 hours, so i have the JIB for $85 OBO

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »
sold it all