Author Topic: 3rd mirror carp of the season  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
3rd mirror carp of the season
« on: August 25, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »
Well been a good season,24 flatheads,51 carp,and a month before i hit the yote season.I have killed some ground hogs,and called in 4 pups,on a bark,was watchin them play and momma was 150 yards to my right on the edge,and was to far for the 22 mag.Seen a couple near fayette county also should be a good season.Daughters boyfriend killed a dark black male 2 weeks ago while hog hunting,it was chaseing 2 fawns.

here is the 3rd mirror of the season.
as usual sorry about the pic,but it was a nice lookin fish.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 3rd mirror carp of the season
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:03:59 AM »
Nice fish TO.  I never caught one of those.  I don't know if there are any over this way?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: 3rd mirror carp of the season
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »
They're in the susquehanna, my father caught one when I was younger out at Falmouth/York Haven that was around the 36'' mark, almost as long as I was tall i'm sure at that point, I ran to the other end of the boat...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"