Everything Else > Off Topic

Ask Goose & Jaspr...

<< < (2/74) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Their like you big boy full of facial expressions  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:-\ :-\  Your sister called and you have some work to do at her house..
 ;) ;) ;) Bob just gave you two bottles of home made vino
 ??? ??? ??? you stumbled across some scat
 :-\ :-\ :-\ way too many baked beans last nite
 :o :o :o jaspr1 is gonna tell you a super secret
 ::) ::) ::) ::) someone wants some of those ribs

See what I mean, I could label you with all of the emojies..

Lookn4Fur:
Now this is a subject I can sink my teeth into. :o :o

Goose, the home just called me and wants to know the GPS coordinates to the spot where you and jaspr1 were coyote hunting.  Seems the TRD got bogged down with mud and he can't make it out.  They are going to pick him up in the short bus.  If you want to save your buddy I need those coordinates so I can pass them on to the bus driver. ;D ;D ;D

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Haaah grasshopper you need to get up earlier to try and think you could out fox a seasoned BS'n old coot!! :o :o :o :o besides you need to get permission to do that run anyhow.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) I am surprised you can spell GPS :P :P :P :P :P :P...now get back to putting in the time so I can get a SS check at the end of the month.. :) :) :)

Misterjake23:
Call me a sucker for participating in this thread, but here it goes.......  since you two are the "wise Ole coots"  what's your best guess as to what Mikes coyote had all over it?

coyotejohn:
I have been studying this picture for a long long time and cannot determine if she was carrying a Glock or a Sig, can you help?

Also should I change my screen name to CJ75?

I have been sleepless pondering these very complicated questions -PLEASE HELP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version