Author Topic: Lights without kits  (Read 2213 times)

uncle buck

Lights without kits
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »
Wish I could get let say the 100 or the 250 Kill Light without all the extras.. See I have two 250 kill lights now.. and already 8 batteries.. what I really would like would be just the lights and maybe the end cap switches... Just pay for a light at a reduced price since I don't need light holders, chargers, batteries, switches etc etc etc.. Might have to start looking at all these post about cheaper red LED and see which one is equal to the Kill Light.. Grant you your going to need the kits for at least one or two of the lights.. However once you start to own more then one light.. I just don't need the extras now...I have seen a few that say red LED but want to make sure that I know if it's equal to a  100 or the 250 lights based on the specs.. See you could buy a light with a red LED but it's no Kill light.. Or in reverse which is good.. it could be better then the 250 kill light...Can I assume then that the 250 kill Light has a Lumen of 250 and the 100 kill Light has a lumen of 100 or does the 250 designation mean a 250 yard light for shooting and the 100 means a 100 yard shooting capability????

I have purchased many a want it to be the perfect lights before and they are just not adequate... I know...The 250 Kill Light now that is a night time predator hunters dream. Sure is making me into a night time rifleperson that's for sure!!!!Buying lights on a whim with the hopes it's the best light to use is like peeing your money down a drain..

As technologies improve... if your really into predator hunting... You would be foolish not to use some of the new technologies. If you don't try to improve yourself why even go out there and hunt predators at night time..If you need money for the new lights.. sale your older light set ups..if that's what it takes..
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:01:58 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

Re: Lights without kits
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »
By The Way Primos should be ashamed of themselves putting out a 250 scope light like that for hunters to use...  I shot a fox with one this year.. I never could tell with the light that it was a fox... I knew it was a fox from my experience..It Ain't No kill Light.   Also let hope that all these people that are selling their equipment for Kill Lights.. I hope the Kill Lights do hold up to the rigors of predator calling.. You could be wishing you held on to some of your Nitelite or Night Force equipment should the actual Kill lights start to fail from hunting with them hard..

Offline CoyoteQuest

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
I have good news for you.  You can get the Kill Light with just the light.  Call Quest Sports at 724-535-3336 in Wampum, PA.  We are a small family owned business and I will gladly sell you the light without the whole kit.  I use these Kill Lights myself and I can mix and match different color led's and end caps so you can get exactly what you want.  Give us a call and we will try and take good care of your lighting needs.  You can visit us online also at www.questsportsonline.com, but my website is still under construction and I will be better able to meet you Kill Light needs by discussing this with you personally.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Thanks,  JON

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »
Jon good to see you made it on the boards...Rick
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association