Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

Goose is holding out on us again!

<< < (3/5) > >>

12ga_Rage:
No I never had an issues with that, I only run heat through my windshield vent and maybe foot vent though. Maybe if you had heat blowing right on them through the other vents that could happen but I can't say yes or no on that. If your one of those guys that has the heat blazing like a sauna you may have some issues haha. But with the minimal heat that I run I never had a drop of condensation.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "If your one of those guys that has the heat blazing like a sauna" that be the olde guy Ernesto  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D poor circulation ya know  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Buckwheat:
12ga.
LoL on some nights I am one of those guys. So it will not work for me.

12ga_Rage:
Haha well i didn't mean that personally!! Dont want to offend anyone, but yeah i dont know how it would react with the heat blasting on it. Im hoping to go use mine this weekend, temps are supposed to dip pretty good friday night into saturday morning. Might have to go see if i remember how everything works!

Buckwheat:
12ga.
I just know when it is like 5 degrees out my vehicle heater is on full. Big temp change on scope and gun. I always keep my gun in back of vehicle or in bed of truck. Never liked waiting for scope to unfog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version